Support staff undertake many important roles and there are lots of ways that you can contribute to making H&F schools the best they can be.
- Administrative staff and school business managers provide essential services for the whole school ranging from day to day office support to financial and school business management.
- Teaching assistants, higher level teaching assistants and early years educators work with teachers in the classroom to support pupils and create a love of learning.
- Midday meals supervisors are responsible for supporting pupils during lunchtimes.
- Technicians and librarians provide valuable support for teaching and learning.
- Site staff ensure a clean, safe and tidy learning environment for the school community.
Please note that roles vary between term-time only and all year round so please check individual adverts for details.
Support for you in your role
Your continuous professional development is important to us. Whatever your role, we have development pathways that will enable you to be more confident and motivated in your role.
Rewards and Benefits
We understand how important it us for our support staff to feel valued and appreciated in their work. We value our staff as our most important resource and we are committed to ensuring that a variety of rewards and benefits are available including:
- Season ticket loans
- Wider Wallet gives employees access to a wide range of offers and discounts
- Civil Service Sports Club which for £3.95 a month provides FREE access to English Heritage sites and Historic Royal Palaces, 50% off cinema tickets, up to 50% off Legoland and Chessington.
- FREE Hammersmith Privilege Card which provides discounts in shops and restaurants within the borough.
- Cycle Scheme